Slick, cool and super funky, Flashy Foxes never take off their shades. But that's not because it's sunny up in Hipsta Hills, it's because the gleaming bling they collect is totally dazzling! When these hip little Moshlings aren't listening to the latest tunes on their superfly boomboxes, they enjoy hanging out in Horrods and making up silly rhymes in their strange, lightning-fast language. 'Udigwotsgoindown?' I certainly don't, so if I ever need to speak to a Flashy Fox I make sure I always invite my translator, Dr. Unwin Babble.
Slick and funky, Flashy Foxes never take off their shades. But that's not because it's sunny up in Hipsta Hills, it's because the bling they collect is totally dazzling! When these hip little Moshlings aren't listening to the latest 49 Pence tunes on their boomboxes, they enjoy hangin' in Horrods and making up silly rhymes in their strange, lightning fast language.
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
Smooth, happening and super funky, Flashy Foxes never take off their shades. But that's not because it's sunny up in Hipsta Hills, it's because the gleaming bling they collect is totally dazzling!
When these hip little Moshlings are not getting down to the latest cool tracks on their superfly boom boxes, they enjoy cruising along Jive Drive and making up silly rhymes in their lightning-fast street talk . . .
Most flashy foxes live up in the Hipsta Hills overlooking Ker-Ching Canyon, but sometimes you'll find a few cruising along Jive Drive.
Brash, fast-talking and fashion-conscious.
Sharp beard trimmers and chocolate coins.
Heavy metal and anything made of silver.
Personality & Habits
Blingo is a very proud and laid-back person.
As a species, Blingo would talk too fast for non-Flashy Foxes to understand. Although a bit ironic, Blingo is seen having trouble with breathing in Moptop Tweenybop (My Hair's Too Long) for not being able to keep up with the pace of the song.
As described in Blingo's biography, his moustache and goattee are applied with marker.
Sometimes he is depicted in artwork with a tail. His baby counterpart is also drawn with one.
Super Moshi Missions
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Pick Your Path
- Music Island Missions
- Annual 2013
- Stories (from linking to trivial errors)
- Music Videos
Seemingly unbeknownst to Zack, Blingo disses Zack within his verses and provides him advice in a mentor to student manner, probably much like what Goldirox is to Blingo. Blingo refers to Zack as a kid, which might mean Zack is a new face in the music biz.
Blingo is seen carrying him in Diggin' Ya Lingo and Head Over Heels, receving a rough treatment from him during the latter, with Blingo throwing him in the air and hitting him against Zack's trashcan.
Part of Blingo's crew
Part of Blingo's crewIssue 20 of the Moshi Monsters Magazine, Blingo and Big Bad Bill had occupied Simon Growl's studio to broadcast a rap performed by Blingo. Big Bad Bill announced him and fiddled with the machinery. They are shown to be close friends as Blingo can both insult as be affectionate towards Bill without him showing to mind one bit. Naughty Nutter, him and the Super Moshis almost run over Blingo.
|“||I don't want to alarm anyone, but a large gold nugget with a boombox is approaching the car.||”|
— Buster on Blingo
|“||Yeah, well how about you give grandpa here the downlow on how famous I am, and get me outta this thing!||”|
— Blingo on Buster
Once identifying him, Buster captures Blingo with his net, explaining he captured him for his Moshling collection. Blingo threatens him he will call his crew and tell the super Moshis to tell "grandpa here" —a nickname that infuriates Buster— that he is a Gooperstar and thus not for keeps. Once catching that they initially look for Naughty Nutters, Blingo tells them he is down with the Nutties, thus meaning he can help to find them. They get into an argument over the GPS equipment being busted, as Buster is a bit headstrong and does not want to believe the material he hired is faulty. They went on to study a map where Blingo pointed them towards the Cacophony Caves. Buster thanked him and offered him a ride, but Blingo rather decided to stay in Gombala Gombala Jungle and get in touch with his roots again.
|“||Yo, wassup, dude, where's the party at? Because those stripy strides are PARTY PANTS, man!||”|
— Blingo, yelling angrily as he had just dived out of the way
In Diggin' Ya Lingo Sly had thought he has swindled Blingo into buying a defective ride. When Blingo and his crew went and glorified it, Sly Chance was in shock to see the result.
Blingo was a back up dancer in the now deleted Lady GooGoo music video The Moshi Dance. Supposedly as Zack Binspin was some sort of reaction follow up to the issue with Lady GooGoo, Blingo should have had somewhat moreso of a relationship with the erased Gooperstar.
- Blingo has the most additional art of any Moshling.
- He can be caught by buying the book, Buster's Lost Moshlings; at the end of the book there is a code that provides the Hip Hop Hibiscus seed necessary to lure Blingo to the player's garden. The code is unique and one-time use only, so a same code may not be reused by other players.
- In the end of Lady GooGoo's song, The Moshi Dance, Blingo can be seen doing his signature dance.
- In May 2011, at time of release two codes for Blingo were leaked that could be used by all players, it was then deleted a few days later.
- DJDUDE456 was a code many fans used to get Blingo; it was featured on moshioffer.com and has now expired.
- He is always depicted with a goatee in artwork and merchandise but when in the room, zoo or garden he's seen without one; when his moonwalking animation is triggered his goatee appears. This is likely an oversight or layering bug in his in-game design.
- Blingo is featured as a host in the Party Palace.
- Blingo's characteristics in the Pick Your Path books are demanding, snappy and 'modern'. He uses digs such as solastseason which shows his 'modern' characteristics. He is however not the brightest and most attentive Moshling, as he didn't notice when Bushy Fandango replaced some of his bling.
- Blingo appears to have a small lisp; in Moptop Tweenybop (My Hair's Too Long) he spits saliva as he sings (likely as a comedic effect but that could be a manifestation of it), mispronounces 'tweenybop' as 'kimmybop' as well as other few words starting with 's' or 'z' such as Zack, coming out as 'Thack'. Some theorize his fangs might be the reason he has trouble with such words.
- No Monster has ever seen Blingo's eyes - he never takes off his shades.
- Blingo's quest mp3 files were described and named uniquely; an usual trait for in-game mp3 files.