|Release Date||27th May 2011|
Slick and funky, Flashy Foxes never take off their shades. But that's not because it's sunny up in Hipsta Hills, it's because the bling they collect is totally dazzling! When these hip little Moshlings aren't listening to the latest 49 Pence tunes on their boomboxes, they enjoy hangin' in Horrods and making up silly rhymes in their strange, lightning fast language.
Most flashy foxes live up in the Hipsta Hills overlooking Ker-Ching Canyon, but sometimes you'll find a few cruising along Jive Drive.
Brash, fast-talking and fashion-conscious.
Sharp beard trimmers and chocolate coins.
Heavy metal and anything made of silver.
- Blingo was first seen in the Secrets section of Moshi Monsters Magazine: Issue 1.
- He can be caught by buying the book, Buster's Lost Moshlings, at the back of the book there is a code.
- Blingo was the third Moshling in the Secrets set.
- In the end of Lady GooGoo's song, The Moshi Dance, Blingo can be seen doing his signature dance.
- He is featured in Zack Binspin's song Moptop Tweenybop (My Hair's Too Long) where Blingo raps near the end.
- In May 2011, at time of release two codes for Blingo were leaked that could be used by all players, it was then deleted a few days later.
- DJDUDE456 was a code many fans used to get Blingo, it was featured on moshioffer.com and has now expired.
- Blingo wrote a song called "Diggin' Ya Lingo".
- When in the room, zoo or garden, Blingo doesn't have a beard but in his music video he does. In art work and figures he normally has a beard too. When he moonwalks, his beard appears, and when he is not doing his moonwalk his beard is not there.
- Blingo is featured in the Party Palace.
- Blingo's goatee is drawn on with pen.