All puffed-up with no where to blow, Batty Bubblefish spend most day swimming around in circles holding their breath. In fact, these marine Moshlings have got such terrible memories they can't remember what is it they're supposed to have forgotten. A bit like me! Never upset one, as they can splurt out gallons of multi-coloured gloop - something I learnt the hard way when I tried to examine one with my giant underwater fish splatula. It took me months to get that stuff outta my whiskers. Still at least I won't forget the incident - I've got a nasty stain on my swim suit to remind me!
All puffed-up with no where to blow, Batty Bubblefish spend most day swimming around in circles holding their breath. In fact these sub-aquatic Moshlings have got such terrible memories they can't remember what is it they're supposed to have forgotten. Make sure to avoid upsetting one as they can splurt out gallons of multi-coloured gloop.
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
- Main article: The Official Collectable Figures Guide
The trouble with Batty Bubblefish is that they are fantastically forgetful fish. In fact, they can't remember what it is they've forgotten! This means that they are often alarmed, and when they're frightened, they splurt out great gallons of multi-coloured gloop.
When they can remember where they live, these peculiar Moshlings can be found in the foamy waters beneath Fruit Falls. Passers-by often report seeing them pop out of the water, blow a raspberry and plop back in again. Here, they swim around holding their breath and looking for old flip-flops.
Blurp by name and batty by nature, the Batty Bubblefish is not the smartest Fishie in the school. Blurp and fellow bewildered Bubblefish spend most days swimming around trying to remember what they've done and where they've been. This makes them monstrously bad-tempered... well, for a few seconds anyway, until they forget what they're angry about!
Offer Blurp a fish stick at your own peril, 'cause you'll be in for a splat-tastic surprise. Batty Bubblefish hate fish fingers--and will splurt out gallons of icky gloop!
Bubblefish live in the fangtastically foamy waters beneath Fruit Falls. Go hang out at this Moshi paradise and you might see one of these puffed-up spikeballs cuddling an old flip-flop or blowing a gloopy raspberry. They are truly batty!
Moshling type: Fishies
Species: Batty Bubblefish
Habitat: Fruit Falls
Fishie friends: Stanley, Fumble, Cali
- Bulging eyes
- Spikes don't make this little Fishie the sharpest tool in the box
- Flippy, floppy fins for leaping and swimming in circles.
Batty Bubblefish live in the foamy waters beneath Fruit Falls. Hang around and you might see one leap out of water, blow a raspberry and leap back underwater.
Scatty, crotchety, bewildered.
Old flip-flops and blowing raspberries.
Fish fingers and swallowing water.
Moshi Monsters Egg Hunt
- Main article: Moshi Monsters Egg Hunt
Old flip-flops and...erm, can't remember.
Fish fingers and swallowing water.
Swimming around in circles holding their breath.
- A yellow version of Blurp appears in Season 2 Mission 5: The Curse of the Paw Wavin' Kitten, where they are used as an item to free Mavis.
- Blurp appears in the bubblebath of Blingo in the music video Diggin' Ya Lingo
- A Blurp figurine placed in one of the aquarium of Sea Life supposedly made real life fish Bess fall in love with them.
- In-game, Blurp is stated to like "blowing raspberries", a term for making a sound with one's lips, something which would make sense considering Blurp's species. However, Blurp's Egg Hunt states that its favourite food is raspberries, making this most likely an informational error from transferring in-game text to the app.
- Main article: Figures
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards