C.L.O.N.C. (Criminal League of Naughty Critters) is a group of villainous monsters in Moshi Monsters. The goal of the organization has swayed between either taking over the world or destroying it and their motives remain a mystery.
As a C.L.O.N.C. member, you have access to evil goodies you can order through a monthly magazine (Monstrous Biographies: Dr. Strangeglove). Being part of the organization, members usually work on their own with the help of Glumps and seemingly are let loose to wallow in wickedness in the name of C.L.O.N.C. Making it hard to tell who is involved with C.L.O.N.C., having Glumps as employees/minions has become an indicator.
Storyline in the Super Moshi Missions have shown that C.L.O.N.C. member status can be reverted, ended by a member or given without consent.
Dr. Strangeglove and the Glumps are the first known C.L.O.N.C. members and are also the most commonly seen antagonists.
With the debut of Commander Sassafras, who is the mind behind C.L.O.N.C.'s military strategy, so did the fact debut that C.L.O.N.C. actually has one. All three areas, Air Forces, Navies and Armies where shown throughout fiction. Ranks where only revealed to be held among Glumps and Commander Sassafras. Most likely, Bratworst also carries a rank.
C.L.O.N.C.'s Air Forces made their debut with the introduction of the Scare Force One in Season 1: Mission 3: Strangeglove From Above and several Glumps shown to shoot from aircrafts. In the Movie, the Scare Force One was under command of Commander Pong, whose rank is that of the Navies, meaning they might consider the Scare Force One more of a ship than an aircraft.
Near to conclusion of Season 2, in Season 2: Mission 9: Missing On A Star, C.L.O.N.C. was shown having an entire space station, protected by Glumponauts. Commander Sassafras made his debut here with his vessel, a ship with sails that has flight abilities. His vessel makes its return in Season 3: Mission 4: The Secret Treasure of Potion Ocean, as he sails on Potion Ocean with it.
After the second update in Moshling Rescue!, Glumps began to wear helmets that had their rank on top; either Private, Corporal or Sergeant. Making a gummy combination next to them made them lose their rank to a lower one, and if Private, lose the helmet entirely. This would be the debut of their Armies (Field Military). Sassafras's baton, the traditional sign of a Field Marshal, already showed some sort of hint to Armies, as well as his biography describing him positioning Glump figurines on his campaign table, which is mostly done to plan field-based actions.
Life isn't always a bowl of Swirlberry Muffins for the monsters of Moshi world. At times – all too frequently, in fact – the peace of Monstro City is broken by the mischievous machinations of the Criminal League Of Naughty Critters – known as C.L.O.N.C. for short. A mish-mash of felonious misfits, included among their number are the villainous Dr. Strangeglove, his Glumps, Sweet Tooth (who's mad, bad and dangerous to slurp), Frau Now BrownKau, Big Chief Tiny Head, Commander Sassafras, Biggie Diddles III and the Robo-Quacks.
C.L.O.N.C (the Criminal League of Naughty Critters) has many mysterious members, including the dastardly Dr. Strangeglove. Along with his cohorts in crime, this twisted Glumper extraordinaire plans to bring Monstro City to its knees. Mwah-ha-ha-haaa!
In order to become "Super", Dr. Strangeglove, previously "Lavender Troggs", joined C.L.O.N.C. while he was still in college and the organization was only starting to be founded. Due to his means of experimenting on Moshlings, his college friend Elder Furi snitched on him, causing the two to have a broken relationship of betrayal.
In the events of the Doctors' experiments, a Musky Husky he experimented on bit off his hand, causing him to order a replacement and coincidentally granting him his new name.
Both his new hand as his munched hand are individuals. New hand is usually minding its own business when Dr. Strangeglove does not use it. It can be hypnotized.Snow Way Out!
His old hand has become a spirit that has become jealous and bitter. It wants to return to its master. It also has a fear of Musky Huskies due to them causing its death.
- Season 1: Mission 1: Missing Moshling Egg - mentioned by Buster Bumblechops as an ancient evil to have returned, Dr. Strangeglove is yet to debut. He has stolen the egg of Lady GooGoo/Baby Rox.
- Season 1: Mission 2: Voyage Under Potion Ocean - kidnapped Fishies
- Season 1: Mission 3: Strangeglove From Above - kidnaps you into the Scare Force One. Sweet Tooth makes their debut, as well as there being a larger group Dr. Strangeglove is involved with.
- The Great Moshi Beanstalk - Caused the Beanstalk to sprout but was eliminated as the main antagonist the moment Beanstalk Giant grabbed him. His fate is unknown.
- Moshi Monsters: The Movie - As the main villain of the movie, Dr. Strangeglove stole The Great Moshling Egg in order to hatch it into a Mega Glump. Not feeling like getting the artefacts needed for hatching, as Dr. Strangeglove does not have the same expertise as Buster Bumblechops in Moshling Egg hatching, he manipulates Katsuma into doing it for him.
A fallen star, Sweet Tooth the Candy Clown is a skilled with hypnotism, poisoning and masquerades. They get violent when one is to question their gender and fear dentist drills. They are very flamboyant and loud in the way they act, speak and occasionally dress.
- Season 1: Mission 3: Strangeglove From Above - Sweet Tooth makes their debut speaking with Dr. Strangeglove through an intercom in a barely lit room but is yet to become an active villain.
- Season 1: Mission 4: Candy Catastrophe - Having contaminated Dastardly Delights, poisoning monsters of Monstro City, Sweet Tooth lair is the Candy Cane Caves.
- Moshi Monsters: The Movie - Dr. Strangeglove has requested Sweet Tooth to separate Katsuma from his Monster pals. Being distracted by the show they give the monsters to celebrate they captured them all, the escape. Sweet Tooth crashes into a chocolate cake when chasing them. Their final scene is in the Movie Credits where they are strapped onto a dentists chair and Hansel is threatening them with a drill.
- Read it yourself: Oddie the Hero - Main villain to Oddie.
Frau Now BrownKau
Frau Now BrownKau was introduced as the manager (or "enforcer") of the Sandy Drain Hotel and was the former commander of the "Scary Dairy". It has not been revealed if this organisation had connection with CLONC prior to Frau's involvement and what actually was produced here. Supposedly it would be similar to her crimes at Sandy Drain where she drained (thus "milking") Moshlings of whatever she requires. After the events of uncovering her as a CLONC agent, she seemed to remain manager of Sandy Drain Hotel regardless.
Big Chief Tiny Head
Big Chief Tiny Head is a fraud from tiny head to big toe. Introduced as mentor to Bobbi SingSong for meditation and wisdom and clearly not fit for the job, he does seem to have knowledge of tech as he studied Splutnik's gear in their unconscious absence.
Tiny Head is accompanied by a bird named TomaSquawk who lives in his headdress.
- Season 2: Mission 6: Welcome to Jollywood - makes his debut as mentor to Bobbi, has put Splutnik in a trance to study their gear, is found out and is beamed up to space base, leaving everyone in a room with a spiked ceiling that slowly comes down.
- Season 2: Mission 10: Cosmic Countdown - has captured Captain Squirk and 1st Officer Ooze and intends to make Super Moshi his barista slave.