Diavlos have strong personalities and are very proud and cheerful. They like to shop and are very fond of their owners as well. When the owner tickles them a lot they start to roll on the floor, laughing and giggling. After a while they get annoyed and start to resist. They are one of the two monsters to float, the other ones are Luvlis. Whenever they level up, they do a speical dance, which is the moonwalk. Diavlos jump and hop sometimes when they evel up but they mostly moonwalk on the floor.
If the owner annoys a Diavlo a bit he turns to his side and shoves he's arms out and makes a grunting noise. Some times they disappear from the screen when they get really annoyed, they tell their owner to go away and that they don't like them any more. If the owner feed him a Scummy Bear back in early 2011, he would spit it out also stick his tongue out and go Arrrrghhh!
When adopting a Diavlo, the player will have a selctions of colours. There are eight colours on one side and eight on the other making sixteen in total.
Colour 1 (body area)
- Dark Blue
- Light Teal
Colour 2 (face area)
- Light Blue
- Diavlos are the 3rd most adopted monster next to Poppets.
- Diavlos are very easy to please like Katsumas.
- Diavlos and Luvlis are the only monsters that can fly. When they're mad or annoyed, they stand on there legs.
- When they get mad the lava gets darker
- They speak Diavlian.
- A Diavlian accent are high and croaky.
- The owner can leave one alone for only less than 5 days.
- Diavlos look like mean creatures but they are actually nice and cute.
- Diavlos lay on the floor when you tickle it.
- It's easy to please a Diavlo by tickling it.
- When leveling up, Diavlos moonwalk using their legs and jump around. Disco music is heard in the background.
- Diavlo represents a volcano
- Annoyed Diavlos normally go on their legs and tap a watch on their left arm, constandly and a ticking/ clock noise will play.