Diavlos are one of the six types of Monsters to adopt on the online world of Moshi Monsters. They are commonly black and red because those are the Diavlo default colours.
Diavlos have strong personalities and are very proud and cheerful. They like to shop and are very fond of their owners as well. When you tickle them a lot they start to roll on the floor, laughing and giggling. After a while they get annoyed and start to resist. They are one of the 2 monsters to float, as well as Luvlis. Whenever they level up, they moonwalk.
Diavlos jump and hop sometimes when you level up but they mostly moonwalk on the floor. If you annoy a Diavlo a bit he turns to his side and shoves he's arms out and makes a grunting noise. Some times they disappear from the screen when they get really annoyed and tell you to go away and you don't like him any more.
If you feed him a Scummy Bear back in early 2012 he would spit it out also stick his tongue out and go Arrrrghhh!.
- Diavlos are the 3rd most adopted monster next to Poppets.
- Diavlos are very easy to please like Katsumas.
- Diavlos and Luvlis are the only monsters that can fly. When they're mad or annoyed, they stand on there legs.
- When they get mad the lava gets dark.
- They speak Diavlian.
- A Diavlian accent are high and croaky.
- You can leave one alone for only less than 5 days or when you log back on the will be be mad, hungry, and upset.
- Diavlos look like mean creatures but they are actually nice and cute.
- Diavlos lay on the floor when you tickle it.
- It's easy to please a Diavlo by tickling it.
- When leveling up, Diavlos moonwalk using their legs and jump around. Disco Music is heard in the background.
- Diavlo represents a volcano
- Annoyed Diavlos normally go on their legs and tap a watch on their left arm, constandly and a ticking/ clock noise will play.