It's not easy being a Woeful Welliphant. But you'd be upset too if your mum made you wear titchy wellies. You see these doleful Moshlings are petrified of getting their tootsies wet, so they wear tiny boots that won't come off, even when they are performing their tightrope routines at the circus.
Toffee apples and cuddles.
Loose socks and low-flying aircraft.
- Dinky's silhouette was first found via series 10 artwork.
- Dinky's name and design were revealed in a Jellychat (now PopJam) image.
- Dinky, along with Linton, are the only two Moshlings with known family members.
- Dinky's species - Welliphant - is derived from "Welly" or "Wellington Boots", which he wears.
- Dinky does a tightrope routine when clicked on.
- Dinky's set was revealed in Moshi Monsters Egg Hunt