Dinky Dreamclouds dream of becoming Ginormous Dreamclouds, but they are far too teeny for such an important job. That's why they flutter and flap about all day, making cute noises and admiring their eyelashes. Don't make them angry, or they might rain on you - something I discovered when I tried to poke one with my telescopic Moshling prod. The fluffy little creature hovered over my head for the rest of the expedition, bucketing down on me every time I tried to shoo it away. Worst of all, I'd forgotten my umbrella. Aah-choo!
Dinky Dreamclouds dream of one day becoming ginormous Dreamclouds, but they are far to teeny for that important job and so they flutter and flap about all day making cute noises and admiring their eyelashes. Don't get them angry or they might rain on you. Sometimes they are mistaken as shower scrunchies!
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
- Main article: The Official Collectable Figures Guide
Although fluffy and adorable, Dinky Dreamclouds aspire to be much bigger, Ginormous Dreamclouds. They live in Meringue Meadow, surrounded by towering vanilla pod trees and wild candyfloss. Here, they float about all day making cute noises and admiring their eyelashes.
If Dinky Dreamclouds become angry, they can turn very thundery, blasting blots of lightning in all directions and raining on whoever has upset them, so be warned!
Dinky Dreamclouds are native to Meringue Meadow, an area surrounded by towering vanilla pod trees and wild candyflop.
Jolly, capricious, fanciful.
Doing the splits and marmalade with bits.
Modern dance and clumpy shoes.
- Flumpy has a crush on Dipsy according to The Moshling Collector's Guide.
- Despite disliking modern dance, there is a scene in Shoney the Amazin' Blazin' Raisin (Song) in which Dipsy is depicted enjoying it.
- Dipsy dislikes clumpy shoes because she is a cloud; clumpy shoes would weigh her down and make it difficult to walk, as she is so light.
- Main article: Figures
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards