Non-members are still allowed to wear their dress-up items, but other owners can only see non-members' clothing when they are visiting their room.
You can wear a maximum of 40 dress-up items.
In the room, clothes and accessories that are bought are sorted into six groups: head items, body items, feet items, hand items, and as of June 2013, leg items and arm items.
As of April 2013, Members can wear their outfit on the streets because of the new 3D Monster design.
As of late June 2013, the Dress Up Room was given a new, more modern look to go with the 3D Monsters.
When the players add clothes or accessories on your Monsters, six options will appear, below is a list of all options and what they do, although they are quite buggy:
- Front Option: Moves the seleced item closer to the front of the Monster.
- Back Option: Moves the selected item further behind the Monster.
- Rotate Right: Click and drag it's button to start rotating the selected item 360 degrees to the right.
- Rotate Left: Click and drag it's button to start rotating the selected item 360 degrees to the left.
- Increase Size: Click the button to make the item bigger.
- Decrease Size: Click the button to make the item smaller