Until November 21st 2013 you could get Dustbin Beaver by subscribing to the Moshi Monsters Magazine, after subscribing, a code arrived via email, everyone's code was different and can only be used once by one person. If someone used a Dustbin Beaver code then gave it to a friend, the code would not work for them.
Living in a dustbin is pretty weird but this hair-obsessed heart-throb would be mobbed if he left the safety of his rubbishy pad. Not by screaming fans (or 'Beleavers') but by neighbours sick of Dustbin's high pitched warbling.
Licking bowls and blunt scissors.
Garbage day and homework.
Dustbin was born in BrashCan Alley but usually hangs out with his Beleavers these days.
- In the poster of Dustbin Beaver, he appears to be much larger and has messy blond hair,
- He is parody of the real-life singer, Justin Bieber.
- He bares resemblence to Zack Binspin, another one of the species known as Moptop Tweenybops.
- Dustbin Beaver was one of the three Moshlings that did not appear in the Ultimate Moshling Collector's Guide.
- He has the same species as Zack Binspin.
- For a while him, Boomer, Betty, and Furnando couldn't be chosen as a "Favourite Moshling" on the profile but now they can.