Gimme five! Or four? Or how about three? Because when they're not cartwheeling along the seabed performing death-defying stunts, Acrobatic SeaStars spend most days gluing their pointy bits back on. They're a bit accident-prone, you see. Thing is, they can't resist showing off, even if it means tumbling face-first into a pile of poisonous seagrass. Now that's gotta hurt! A while back, I got mixed up in a crazy pile-up when I was snorkelling in Potion Ocean; a troupe of SeaStars bungeed off a coral formation straight onto my head. Luckily I still had my trusty hat on.
Gimme five! When they're not boinging along the seabed performing death-defying stunts, Acrobatic SeaStars spend the day gluing their pointy bits back on. And that's because they're a bit accident-prone.They can't resist showing-off, even if it means tumbling face-first into a pile of poisonous seagrass. Now that's gotta hurt!
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
- Main article: The Official Collectable Figures Guide
These energetic Moshlings can be found amongst the coral reefs of Bleurgh Lagoon, or gathered on the beach showing off their moves. Acrobatic SeaStars love gymnastics, performing star jumps and slightly more death-defying stunts.
The trouble is that they may be energetic and brave, but they're also some of the clumsiest sea creatures, so they're often to be found gluing their pointy bits back on! If only they could stop showing off, they might spend a lot less Rox on sea gluecumber and sticking plasters.
These energertic Moshlings live amongst the coral reefs of Bleurgh Lagoon but often gather on the beach to break dance.
Gnarly, fearless, full of beans.
Removing bandages and speed metal.
Safety nets and outboard motors.
- Fumble is found in a plant when you look for Vincent Doorface's eye that Zoinks has hidden, in Season 1 Mission 8: Spooktacular Spectacular.
- In the mission A Close Encounter of the Zoshi Kind, a Fumble pretzel can be seen in the vending machine at the baggage area.
- Fumble dances among CocoLoco in the music video of Bongo Colada.
- In Moshling Rescue!, Fumble is shown to have fangs.
- Main article: Figures
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards