Furis can get bored easily if you don't change stuff around often. Furis like finding moshlings and spending loads of rox on all of the latest items. Even thought they can be moody on the inside, they will always love their owners. Furis look really angry but they really are cute and loving!
Furis are fairly hairy monsters, with big cupped hands to pick heavy items up for you.
They look similar to the mythical creature, the Yeti, and act like Yetis.
- Furis can fart when the owner is looking after them in their house, but it's rare to see.
- They are very messy eaters.
- Furis have more fur than any other monster.
- Furis need to change things often to keep them occupied.
- They are very good at ballet dancing.
- They are the second least popular monster, but the really popular monster owners have Furis. (Including people)
- Mr. Moshi and Spookygirl are Furis.
- Furi's are also known as yeties, biig foots and etc.
- The furriest Furi is Lingleford the 1st (It said that he even grew hair on his toes).
- The tallest Furi is Elmore the Great - He's over 20ft tall.
- Famous Furi: Mr. Moshi.
- When the Great White Furi on Stumpy Peak in the Cloudycloth Mountains sneezes, the whole of Monstro City is covered in 'snow'.
- You can get a Great White Furi Plushie by reading the aricle "Special Delivery" on the Daily Growl.
- Furis are the only monsters that fart, to activate their strange power feed them 3 or more bowls of silly chili in a row.
- The oldest Furi is Elder Furi.