With their amazing powers of persuasion, these catty little Moshlings can sweet-talk you into doing almost anything, even against your will. In fact experts believe Persuasive Pusskins can mesmerise monsters with just a slight grin, so take care or you might find yourself fetching a saucer of chocolate milk when you least expect it. Meow!
Go to Wobbly Woods and you'll probably see a Persuasive Pusskin snoozing high up on a branch.
Devious, beguiling, smarmy.
Sipping milk through bendy straws and second-hand car showrooms.
Undercover YapYaps and balls of wool.
- They can fly with their tail spinning around.
- They are the 8th cat Moshling species after Gingersnap, Purdy, Lady Meowford, Waldo, Tingaling, Sooki-Yaki and Furnando.
- They feature in Series 8 Figures
- Their eyes and mouth resemble the Smiler's logo, a ride at Alton Towers.
- When scared, they explain their grinning as a nervous grin, proving that their facial expression is permanent.