Hong Bong is the habitat of Bashful Bowlheads and Kittens of Good Fortune.
Lost in Hong Bong took place here. The only known resident is Wobblesan, a shopkeeper. When you arrive in search of Cap'n Buck, the Hong Bong New Year is celebrated down town.
- The currency is Gold Coins, making it the only known place that does not use Rox.
- Although Hong Bong is based on- and uses attributes from China, it uses various Japanese elements as well.
- Kittens of Good Fortune are based on a Maneki-neko, which are Japanese figurines, yet are native in Hong Bong.
- Suey is shown with narutomaki, which is a Japanese type of topping for noodles.
- Wobblesan has a one-eyed face on top of his shop that sticks its tongue out to you. This is based on a creature of Japanese folkore; the Kasa-Obake.
- Wobblesan's name ends with -san, which is a Japanese way of working with names.
- Benny Haha is from Hong Bong Island and is a Sushi chef, which is Japanese cuisine.
- According to Marooned Five member Mavis, "ShiShi Moshlings" were seen here along with "Suey Moshlings". Although Bashful Bowlheads habitat is indeed Hong Bong, Sneezing Pandas are from Gogglebox Gulch.
- The mission was released on January 17th. Chinese New Year was on February 10th. Although not being accurate, Hong Bong's new year is likely based on Chinese New Year.