During the early stages of Moshi Monsters, he had a huge popularity and held the place of the most popular Moshling, insofar as him becoming the mascot of the game itself.
I.G.G.Y. existed as the cursor-eating monster before becoming a Moshling, as demonstrated here, where he was affectionately called the "Purple-dy crunchedy thing". Later, on November 21, 2008, he was christened by paisedlee.
Aaargh! Curse those pesky cursors! These pixel-scoffing Moshlings look innocent enough, but the second they spot a pointy arrow, it's history. I've spoken to a few keyboard-tapping geeks and they believe Snafflers find computer cursors really annoying- like flies fluttering around their heads. But since seeing as they can't swat them (they've got no arms, let alone rolled-up newspapers), they gobble them up. It's not just arrows though: my precious hat has been munched from my head on several occasions. It might just taste funny, because the Snafflers always spit it straight out. Yuck!
Aaargh! Curse those pesky cursors! These pixel-scoffing Moshlings look innocent enough, but the second they spot a pointy arrow, it's history. Experts believe they find cursors really annoying. But since seeing as they can't swat them (they've got no arms, let alone rolled-up newspapers), they gobble them up! Ulp!
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
- Main article: The Official Collectable Figures Guide
Pixel-Munching Snafflers have a real problem. They find cursors really irritating - like bugs droning around their heads. But they can't use a fly swat or a rolled-up newspaper as they don't have any arms! So they much 'em up instead. Gulp!
Because of their spiky, fluffy, hair, you will sometimes see a Pixel-Munching Snaffler trapped in a hedge or bush, tangled in the twigs. But this is quite rare because they can use strange portals in cyberspace called Aargates to whoosh around Monstro City. Experts believe this uses a lot of energy, which may explain why they are so fond of power surges.
You'll occasionally spot a Pixel-Munching Snaffler trapped in a hedge but they usually whoosh in from mysterious portals in cyberspace called Aargates.
Unpredicatble, hyper, bouncy.
Power surges and tickly pickles.
Delete keys and nifty mouse-operators.
- I.G.G.Y. hates hedges, as it gets trapped in them.
- I.G.G.Y. has won the "Moshling World Cup Competition" in The Daily Growl three years in a row.
- I.G.G.Y. first appears on the first "Loading Screen" while the Moshi Monsters game is loading.
- I.G.G.Y. got his name from a competition in The Daily Growl; they had always been on the first "Loading Screen" in Moshi Monsters, but they didn't have a name or wasn't a Moshling at the time the competition took place. His name stands for I'm Gonna Get Ya.
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards
- Main article: Figures