CombinationYou may obtain the asteroids seed by purchasing the Jiggles Carte Blanche plush which comes with a code.
Video games are not really my thing, although I did play the odd game of Moshi Kong in my youth. But ask a Fiddly TwiddleStick its favourite and it will bore you with tales of the good old days with basic, blippity-blop video games were all the rage. Maybe that's why these sentimental Moshlings are always asking monsters to grapple with their clunky joysticks and pummel their buttons for old times' sake. All I know is that they make great stress relievers. Indeed, wiggling a TwiddleStick after a tough day is goopendously relaxing, although it gives you terrible blisters. GAME OVER!
Ask a Fiddly TwiddleStick its favourite game and it will bore you with tales of the good old days with basic blippity-blop video games were all the rage. Maybe that's why these sentimental Moshlings are always asking Monsters to grapple with their clunky joysticks and pummel their buttons for old times' sake.
Excitable, misty-eyed, sociable.
New high scores and teak veneer.
Sticky fingers and greasy blister cream.
- The flash files of Jiggles where added on Moshi Monsters around September 2013. They were released in the Zoo on July 2nd, 2014.
- The Aster-oids seed comes with the Carte Blanche Moshling Plush Toy.
- Jiggles is meant to be a quest Moshling, but currently the only way to get him is to buy his Carte Blanche Moshling Plushie, which will provide a Jiggles Moshling seed code.
- Jiggles has not been released via quest yet, as confirmed by Moshi Monsters staff via email.
- Jiggles was first spotted on the 13th August, 2013, when a picture of Series 8 Figures was found.
- Jiggles' name and design was found in Issue #33 of the Moshi Monsters Magazine, where they were featured as a sticker.