Jollywood, a parody of Bollywood, is a location connected to Music Island and home to Gooperstar Bobbi SingSong. It makes its debut in the mission Welcome to Jollywood. It reappears in the Moshi Monsters Movie.
- Main article: Moshipedia
Mysterious and mystical, a land east of here, hot spicy flavours and hip atmosphere, with lots of colours and fierce pumping beats, where Moshi rickshaws cruise bustling streets. See steamy jungles, exlpore mountains high, watch mystic gurus, sit back kiss the sky, take tea on the varandah things could not be grander ... That's Jollywood!
- Jollywood Marketplace
- Moshi TV Studios
- Bobbi SingSongs Yoga Retreat
- Mountain Temple
- Jolly Avenue
- Jollywood is partly a parody of Hollywood due to the use of the well known landmark sign on top of a hill.
- Jollywood was one of the biggest locations in Moshi Monsters: The Movie.
- Jollywood is attached to the island with the Gombala Gombala Jungle and Cirque Du Moshi via the Piano Bridge.
- Jollywood's national anthem is "Welcome to Jollywood" by Bobbi Singsong.