Take a bow because Dandy Lions are convinced they are descendants of Emperor Meow, the legendary Regal Roarer who once ruled over the Barmy Swami Jungle. But they’re not. They’re just silly little Moshlings who enjoy wearing Twistmas cracker crowns and waving at passers by. All hail!
Some Dandy Lions make ends meet by performing at Fopkin Circus but most hang out on cardboard thrones in the Barmy Swami Jungle.
Regal, snooty, deluded.
Shaking paws and tinfoil medals.
Press intrusion and commoners.
- King Brian, Fopkin, Hissy, and Chirpy all have unknown Moshling Species mentioned in their biographies.
- The crown he wears is likely based on the cultural depiction of the lion as "king of beasts".
- He is the second moshling to have King in his name, first being King Toot.
- He officially debuted in a group shot in the Moshi Karts magazine.
- His species, Dandy Lion, is a pun of the flower 'dandelion'.