King Toot the Funky Pharaoh is a common Moshling in the Toomies set within the Moshi Monsters franchise. King Toot is a pharaoh musician with the ability to transform people/objects into sand. King Toot has trouble with criticism and will turn anyone who criticises them into sand.
King Toot did not see a release inside of the original online game. They instead made their obtainable debut in Moshi Monsters Egg Hunt where they can be obtained by daily egg hatching.
I'm forever telling off my Moshlingology students for confusing Funky Pharaoh with Swingin' Sphinxes. But, as I keep explaining, Funky Pharaohs are the Moshlings who love tootling away on their solid gold saxophones. Unfortunately, they are terrible musicians. But keep that to yourself or you might get turned into a sandcastle. How? It's easy thanks to that spell-spitting cobra headband. And I should know because I once ended up being shovelled into a Pretty Pyramid's bucket after telling a Funky Pharaoh to put a sock in it. Worse still, a Musky Husky has just used me as a sandy loo. PARP!
Sometimes mistaken for Swingin' Sphinxes, Funky Pharaohs are seriously cool Moshlings who love tooting away on their solid gold saxophones. Unfortunately, they are terrible musicians. But keep that to yourself or you might get turned into a sandcastle. How? It's easy thanks to that spell-spitting cobra headband. Parp!
Funky Pharaohs can usually be found tooting on the Yakkety Sax Sandbar near the banks of the River Smile.
Jazzy, ancient and cool.
Cold, dark tombs and freeform jazz.
Mosquitos and bandages.
- King Toot was a runner-up in the 2012 Design a Moshling Contest, created by darciegirl12345.
- King Toot's cobra can move and emote as shown in Trapped in Gummy!.
- According to The Daily Growl, King Toot, along with all the other Design-a-Moshling 2012 winners were to be released by December 2013, but they yet to be released.
- King Toot currently holds the record for the longest time from a Moshling to be created to it's release in the zoo (Still withstanding).
- King Toot's sound file changed from the unreleased online version to the Egg Hunt version. This was most likely an attempt of appropriation as the online original version has King Toot play poorly (as they should according to their biography) whilst the Egg Hunt version plays professionally.