Luvlis are lovely, as they describe themselves. They love all things pink, are very glitzy and love going shopping (Luvli's Looks, of course). They always have the best of everything, they don't settle for just normal - they settle for fabulous items.
They are true divas and they really react if they don't get their way, though under those layers of prissy personality is a heart of gold. If players feed them too much they get very angry and get depressed.
Luvlis are flutterly amazing with a sprinkling of magical hokery-pokery! You never know if they'll wow you with their star-tipped stems. It's enough to give you glittery goosebumps!
Luvlis are anthropromorphic cherry creatures with white wings. Lacking hands and arms, they are shown to use their wings like hands and still remain afloat.
Personality & Habits
Luvlis are focused on outer appearance as a way of communication. They are rather timid in speech. The persona of the movie addresses everyone with "Darling" and most dialog shows the power of her self love. They describe themselves as glamorous and sassy.
In Katsuma Unleashed they appear to be unable to fly and instead hop around like birds that fell out of their nests too early. This choice was made as Diavlo was already given flight as an ability and they needed something alternative for Luvli who normally also can fly.
- Super Luvli
- Missi Tinkles
- Missy Swish, navigator of The Lost Treasure of Umba Umba! search party.
- Oooh, it's you! Well, that's just divine! Hee-hee.
- Wing grooming is very important. I think you can tell a lot by looking at someone's wings.
- If only everyone was Luvli...[SIGH]
- It's good when you tickle me...a bit. Ok, stop now. Naaaghh, stopitstopitstopit!
- Blech. Give me one good reason to be happy?!
- Hey, stop invading my space!
- They have curly green stalks with a glowing star at the end that can absorb energy.
- They can use their stalks as a magic wand but they rarely do.
- Instead of having belts, Super Moshi Luvlis have handbags.
- Sometimes their powers disappear but come back twice as strong.
- Main article: Luvlis/Gallery