Moshi Monsters event where a bus decorated with Moshi Monsters charaters comes to certain places. Inside, you could do activities but this was changed in 2013 to a meet and greet with Buster Bumblechops. The activites were card making, badge making, clay buddies, tatoos, ect. Outside of the Moshi Bus is normally a Mash Up Swap Shop were people swap their Mash Up cards. On the second floor, there is a shop where a few Moshi items are solded and where you could play the Moshling Zoo DS Game. On the way out, you can get a Busling Mash Up card, as they are supposted to be the Moshi Bus. People could also ad a message to a piece of paper to send to Mr. Moshi but the text was unreadable so they replaced it with a letter box.
- www.moshibus.com is the official Moshi Bus website.
- Busling is the Moshi Bus mascot.
- The Moshi Bus is the most common Moshi Monsters event.
- Long ques are a common sight at these events. For example, in Cardiff some people qued for over two hours.
- There is a Moshi Bus toy that is buyable on the bus in the shop.
- Mr. Moshi appeared at the first ever Moshi Bus event.
- Sometimes, Furi or Katsuma were meetable here.