The app was originially intended for release in 2012, made by 'GREE' along with Mind Candy. It it thought that the app plans were abandoned, and then restarted along with 'Tag Games'. This is thought because the original trailer includes Gree and looks a lot differently from the newer trailer along with Tag Games.
In the game, you collect Moshlings from Rescue missions at Buster's Base Camp. Each mission costs Gloop, which takes about 10 minutes to regenerate.
Caring For Moshlings
To keep your Moshlings happy, you will need to feed, wash and tickle them.
Version History (iOS)
1.0.0 - 1st July 2013
- Initial release.
1.0.1 - 10th September 2013
- Struggling to level up? Decorations now give XP when purchased.
- Weekly events and items!
- Upgrade to large houses with coins!
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
1.3 - 18th December 2013
- Visit the amazing Moshi Movie Cinema and get free coins!
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Ask your friends for their friend code and get rare Moshlings for free!
- Need more Gloop? Send and receive it for free from friends!
1.4 - 24th January 2014
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Find friends with easewhen connecting with Facebook!
- You can now have up to 40 friends so you can collect Mr. Snoodle!