|Moshi Monsters Wiki Policies|
| Language Policy · Harassment Policy · Vandalism Policy · Picture Policy · |
Sockpuppet Policy · Chat Policy · Avatar Policy · Blog Policy · Rights Policy
These are our Wiki policies. Along with Wikia's policies, these rules should be followed and some may also apply in the chat and forum, not just the wiki. Here are the general points of these policies.
- No sorts of profanity can be used on this Wiki, as Moshi Monsters is a children's game.
- Users should not be threatened.
- Any user seen harassing another user will be blocked.
- Vandalism is not permitted on this Wiki or any other Wiki. Vandals should be reported to Admins and they will deal with it.
- Rude, violent or sexual content should not be uploaded.
- High quality and high definition images should be uploaded where possible.
- Fan art and duplicates should not be uploaded, this is not a Fanon Wiki. Unused fan-made images will be deleted or moved to the Moshi Monsters Fan Creations Wiki.
- Users should only have one account and one backup (or spare) account.
- If users are found out to have more, all accounts will be permanently blocked.
- Blocked and banned users should not create another account to vandalize or disrupt this Wiki. This will result in a permanent block.
- Rude language and spam is not tolerated.
- Users must treat every user with respect.
- Advertising is not allowed, although Moshi-related sites are allowed.
- Overusing emoticons is considered spamming.
- Users cannot use family members or themselves as avatars. Although, pets and celebrities are fine.
- Violent or inappropriate pictures will not be used as avatars.
- Blogs that have not been commented on in 14 days will be closed by an administrator.
- Blogs will not be used for harassing users or used for creating a hate list. Users doing so will be blocked.
- Blogs which are not relevant to Moshi Monsters will have their comments closed by an admin.
- Discussion blogs should be placed in the appropriate forum board.
- Users cannot "backseat mod". This means that you cannot act as an admin or chat moderator, when you are clearly not.