Moshlings: Theme Park is a new game coming out in 2012. The secret moshling is Furnando. This is proven by an unsilhoutted pic of the moshling, which is a furry cat with glasses and a top hat.
The game is set after the events of Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo. The Moshlings Theme Park is question is a place Buster Bumblechops used to visit in his younger years. Deciding you need a break, you and Buster hop on a Dewy Airlines plane, and set off for Gee Whizz Island! However, disaster strikes - a thunderstorm brings down your plane. You survive the crash, but your Moshlings are lost and stranded - and Buster is missing. You soon discover the Theme Park is in a state of disrepair, so you set out to restore the park, retreive your lost Moshlings and rescue Buster! It costs £29.99 at Tesco and £31.00 anywear else.
For a limited time only, pre-order on both Nintendo DS and receive the Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park limited edition that includes:
- 7 days membership to MoshiMonsters.com
- An exclusive Topps Trading Card of brand new Moshling Furnando
- A virtual code to redeem brand new Moshling Furnando online at MoshiMonsters.com (Also comes with normal edition)
- A one of a kind Moshiings Theme Park virtual item pack (redeemable online at MoshiMonsters.com), that includes:
- The official Moshlings Theme Park wallpaper for your Moshi Monster's room
- A virtual Furnando Teddy Bear (limited edition only)
- Moshlings Theme Park wall poster
- Gold Furnando Figure