|Release Date||March 7th, 2014|
Mrs. Snoodle was released in the Moshling Zoo on March 7th, 2014 in the Legends set. She can be obtained by purchasing the Mrs. Snoodle Carte Blanche plush or by purchasing The Moshi Monsters Movie DVD. She can also be obtained on Moshi Monsters Village by purchasing The Moshi Monsters Movie DVD.
You can get the Bouffant Bluebell by getting the Moshi Movie DVD or purchasing Mrs. Snoodle Moshlings Collection (Carte Blanche) plush toy.
She might be a Silly Snuffler but Mrs. Snoodle is one smart little Moshling. With her plume of rainbow hair, Mrs Snoodle is easy to spot, so it's a good thing that she can change the colour of her mane to match her surroundings. And wait until you hear her parping! (Sweet melodies.)
It's top secret but you can bet your fossilized fungus flakes Mr. Snoodle is doodling, canoodling and keeping Mrs. Snoodle safe. Needless to say, I've offered them a safe haven within my sanctuary.
It's top secret but you can bet your fossilized fungi flakes Mr. Snoodle is doodling, canoodling and keeping Mrs. Snoodle safe. (Don't bother looking around Franzipan Farm, that's far too obvious!)
Innocent, dawdly, musical.
Mr. Snoodle and fluffy rainbows.
Microwavable Oobla Doobla and cameo roles.
- Mrs. Snoodle features in the Moshi Monsters Movie as she is the Moshling who hatches out of the egg.
- Mr. and Mrs. Snoodle are the "hottest couple" according to Ruby Scribblez. This is mentioned in the "Snoodle VS Snoodle" comic in Issue 38 on Moshi Monsters Magazine.
- Mrs. Snoodle can change the colour of her hair.
- According to Sprinkles's biography, some experts believe Silly Snufflers are related to Magical Tinklers.
- It is said that she has a lover in Mr. Snoodle. However, their factual relationship is unknown.
Moshi Monsters Magazine