She can be obtained by purchasing the Mrs. Snoodle Carte Blanche plush or by purchasing a copy of the Moshi Monsters: The Movie DVD. She can also be obtained in Moshi Monsters Village using a code found in Moshi Monsters: The Movie DVDs.
You can get the Bouffant Bluebell by getting the Moshi Movie DVD or purchasing Mrs. Snoodle Moshlings Collection (Carte Blanche) plush toy.
She might be a Silly Snuffler but there's nothing daft about Mrs. Snoodle. The moment I hatched her (from the magnificent egg I discovered in a mysterious ancient template) I knew she was a very special Moshling. And so did Mr. Snoodle - the little fella was instantly smitten! With her plume of rainbow hair, Mrs. Snoodle is easy to spot, so it's a good thing she's gone into hiding, as I'm certain Dr. Strangeglove would love to get his mitts on her. He's convinced she came from the Great Moshling Egg but I'm not so sure any more. I think I might have picked up the wrong egg.
She might be a Silly Snuffler but Mrs. Snoodle is one smart little Moshling. With her plume of rainbow hair, Mrs Snoodle is easy to spot, so it's a good thing that she can change the colour of her mane to match her surroundings. And wait until you hear her parping! (Sweet melodies.)
It's top secret but you can bet your fossilized fungus flakes Mr. Snoodle is doodling, canoodling and keeping Mrs. Snoodle safe. Needless to say, I've offered them a safe haven within my sanctuary.
It's top secret but you can bet your fossilized fungi flakes Mr. Snoodle is doodling, canoodling and keeping Mrs. Snoodle safe. (Don't bother looking around Franzipan Farm, that's far too obvious!)
Innocent, dawdly, musical.
Mr. Snoodle and fluffy rainbows.
Microwavable Oobla Doobla and cameo roles.
- Mrs. Snoodle features in the Moshi Monsters Movie as she is the Moshling who hatches out of the egg.
- Mr. and Mrs. Snoodle are the "hottest couple" according to Ruby Scribblez. This is mentioned in the "Snoodle VS Snoodle" comic in Issue 38 on Moshi Monsters Magazine.
- Mrs. Snoodle can change the colour of her hair.
- According to Sprinkles's biography, some experts believe Silly Snufflers are related to Magical Tinklers.
- It is said that she has a lover in Mr. Snoodle. However, their factual relationship is unknown.
- Buster has doubts that Mrs. Snoodle is in-fact the legendary Moshling, as he thinks he picked up the wrong egg.
- If Mrs. Snoodle, in her egg, was hatched by Dr. Strangeglove, she would have transformed into the Mega Glump.
- When first released in the zoo, she was a rare Moshling.
Moshi Monsters: The Movie