Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
With their doughy bodies and gloopy icing, Sweet Ringy Thingies look exceedingly delicious - and they are! That's why these squishy hoops are always on the move. Everyone wants a piece, especially Moshling collectors who haven't eaten for days. It's a good thing Ringy Thingies can blast attackers with volleys of hundreds and thousands, otherwise they'd be extinct. I've still got a few pink bits stuck in my eyebrows following a recent attack. If you're wondering how a bunch of sticky doughnutters ever became living, breathing Moshlings, don't. I'm still trying to get to the bottom of it myself.
With their doughy bodies and gloopy icing, Sweet Ringy Thingies look exceedingly delicious - and they are! That's why these squishy hoops are always on the move. Everyone wants a piece, especially Moshling collectors that haven't eaten for days. It's a good thing Ringy Thingies can blast attackers with volleys of hundreds and thousands, otherwise they'd be extinct. If you're wondering how a bunch of sticky doughnutters ever became living, breathing Moshlings, don't. It will only make your brain ache.
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
Sweet Ringy Thingies love words beginning with 'o'. Other occupants of Monstro City often want to eat these tasty offerings so it's handy that they have an offensive capability -they can defend themselves by firing off showers of sugary hundreds and thousands. This prevents them from being dunked in coffee, which is the drink they despise most in the world.
No one knows how these Moshlings came to be, but some think they were formed in the boiling oil swamps close to Greasy Geezer. This is why they love the stuff so much. Despite this speculation, we still don't know who decorates them. For now it must remain a mystery . . .
Experts believe Sweet Ringy Thingies are formed and fried in the boiling oil swamps near Greasy Geezer. Exactly who decorates them remains a mystery.
Sweet, boisterous, cautious.
Words beginning with the letter 'O' and hot oil.
Purple sprouting broccoli and coffee (especially being dunked in it).
- Oddie has its own game called Oddie's Doughnut Dash
- At the Alton Towers Moshi Quest, you could get a code for either Oddie, Burnie, or Scamp.
- According to Moshi Monsters, Oddie is the most difficult Moshling to capture.
- Oddie can't pronounce the word toffee, usually saying thoofie or toughie.
- Sweet Ringy Thingies aren't 'born', rather formed.
- Oddie has a rivalry with I.G.G.Y. - this is seen on multiple occasions as I.G.G.Y. wants to eat Oddie.
- Oddie loves his ooey-gooey oil boiling, straight from the Greasy Geezer.
- According to the comic, 'Twisted Twister!' from issue 53 of the Moshi Monsters Magazine, Oddie's mouth is a parallel dimension. When one gets close, they are sucked and transported into a 'sugary world'.
Thump O Glump
Bad to the Biscuit (song)