Despite being rubbish at riding bikes (their feet don't reach the pedals), these cool Moshlings are obsessed by anything with two wheels. That's why they slide on their tummies making vroom-vroom noises and revving the air with their stumpy wings. One dotty daredevil even tried to climb aboard my MoshiMobile, but couldn't find the keys. As well as their need for speed, Stunt Penguins love scoffing pilchard popsicles by the bucket-load. That's lucky for me because I always keep a few of those yuckity treats in my backpack. Here, pengy wengy!
Despite being rubbish at riding bikes (their feet don't reach the pedals), these cool Moshlings are obsessed by anything with two wheels. That's why they slide on their tummies making vroom-vroom noises and revving the air with their wings. As well as their need for speed, Stunt Penguins scoff over a hundred pilchard popsicles a day. Yucky!
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
Stunt Penguins are obsessed with anything with two wheels - especially motorbikes. Trouble is, they're too small to ride them as their feet don't reach the pedals. Instead they happily slide along the ground making motorcycle noises and pretending to rev their engines.
These helmeted half-pints live on the Frosty Pop Glacier, a wintry wonderland near Potion Ocean. They love it there because they can feast on pilchard popsicles - often eating more than 100 a day! You might be able to smell these Moshlings coming because they tend to store the pilchard pops under their crash helmets for a quick snack when they're peckish.
Reckless, rebellious, wheely obsessive.
Engine oil and buckets of fish heads.
Beards and being poked in the belly button.
- Peppy is one of the Moshlings used as a projectile in the game Moshling Boshling.
- Peppy is the only one in the Birdies set that can't fly.
- Peppy starred in the Moshling Adventure: Freezy Riders.
- Peppy is part of Cap'n Buck's crew. The symbol on their helmet has nothing to do with that for it is a different symbol and Peppy has different pirate attire.
- Peppy has their own poster that is obtainable from the code 'PEPPYPOSTER'.