Pinestein the Joyful Juicy Brainiac is an Ultra-Rare Moshling in the Brainies set in Moshi Monsters, resembling a pineapple scientist. Pinestein was created by Paul Kolendo (crocmonsieur2004), the Design a Moshling Contest 2013 winner.
With an IQ of 256,984, Joyful Juicy Braniacs can calculate the circumference of the Fun Park's wheel in five seconds flat. But there's more to these science-loving Moshlings that mere mathematics because they also enjoy creating fruit zombies by re-animating slices of tinned fruit using giant potato batteries.
In subterranean laboratories beneath the generator room of the Moshi Fun Park.
Crackpottish, neurotic, kind.
Algebra and labarotory conditions.
Low IQs and getting caught in the rain.
- Their name is a portmanteau of the word pine and the name of the world-renowned scientist Albert Einstein.
- Pinestein would have featured in Series 10, similar to Micro Dave was to feature in Series 7 Figures, implied by the Design a Moshling Gallery.
- They both then featured in the Food Factory collectables wave.
- Although being ultra-rare in-game, Pinestein's figure is common.
- Pinestein is among the scarce few released Moshlings that do not appear on Moshlings.com.