Pip's code card can be obtained from the Series 4 Moshling Madness Mash-Up Card packs, originally it was obtained by buying the My Moshi Home Playset for a special code for the Nutty Flips seed to catch Pip.
Playful Pip and the other sprightly Savvy Saplings are wild woodland Nutties, who are totally nuts about nature! Dressed in cute, little acorn hats, these knowlegable. These enthusiastic Moshlings really care about their surroundings, so they hate big-footed Moshling collectors who trample carelessly through their beautiful home.
- Main article: The Ultimate Moshlings Collector's Guide
Savvy by name, savvy by nature, these titchy woodland Moshlings know everything there is to know (and maybe a bit more) about nature. When they are not studying soil samples, leaping into piles of leaves and collecting berries in their little acorn hats, Savvy Saplings enjoy playing golf with twiggy clubs and mini gooberry balls. I once stumbled across a tournamentand got pelted on the backside with a splat attack of berries. Luckily the Savvy Saplings soon realised I was a fellow nature expert and decided to compare notes. Fascinating, especially as theirs was written in enchanted sap.
The main Savvy Sapling Village is hidden in the undergrowth of Wobbly Woods but Shrewman says they also live in hidey-holes in the trees.
Enthusiastic, caring, curious.
Raindrops and conkers.
Concrete and Moshling collectors with big feet.
- Pip was released in the Moshling Zoo at the same time as Furnando and Boomer, and a week before Bobbi SingSong was released.
- Pip's Moshi Monsters Mash Up: Party card says they are common but they are rare.
- The background music of their sound is similar to the Moshi Missions advert.
- Pip had the highest rank of Brains in the Series 3 Top Trump cards, closely followed by Jessie.