Robotlings are mechanized versions of Moshlings, created by Dr. Strangeglove. They first Robotlings seen in Season 1: Mission 5: Pop Goes the Boo Boo, as Robo Quacks. Robo Quacks also appeared in Mosh Fling. They're the main foes in Moshi Monsters: Katsuma Unleashed.
Most of them are available as coded promotional items in Moshi Monsters. Some secret coded ones acquire a certain amount of Rox (DS version) or street pass (3DS version).
List of Robotlings
Robot version of Blurp.
- Enemy: When approaching its sight field, it gasps and activates self destruct and releases spikes.
- Room item: Blows up, then releases spikes
Robot version of Burnie.
- Enemy: It functions as a dropping plane, even though being of regular size. It drops Robot Pooky's.
- Room item: Flies using a jetpack
Robot Cherry Bomb
Robot version of Cherry Bomb.
- Enemy: Upon interaction it activates self destruct.
- Room item: Explodes and shows a sad expression when being nothing but that, on two legs
Robot Chop Chop
Robot version of Chop Chop.
- Enemy: It hangs from ledges and throws 'bananas' from its spot.
- Room item: Jumps and thrusts hands
Robot version of CocoLoco.
- Enemy: A regular enemy, it causes harm when it is jumped upon due to its metal straw. It requires interaction from the sides to destroy it.
- Room item: Stomps around
Robot DJ Quack
Robot version of DJ Quack.
- Enemy: It is airborn and drops down when you are right under it, leaving you enough time to leave the spot of impact.
- Room item: Starts flying and then bounces
Robot version of Ecto.
- Enemy: Unlike all other robots, Ecto Bots do nothing more than being in the way, harming you when you collide with them in the air. They do not attack you.
- Room item: Flies left and right twice
Robot version of Leo.
- Enemy: From a distance, it throws 'snowballs' at you.
Robot Long Beard
Robot version of Long Beard.
- Room item: n/a
- Enemy: It throws its hammer at you, which it has an unlimited supply of. It is based of -and functions exactly the same as- the Hammer Bro, a classic Super Mario enemy.
- Room item: Does the same animation as their Moshling
Robot version of Oompah.
- Enemy: Albeit not directly hostile, its annoyance come from the soundwaves it makes which causes you to be blown away and possible fall into a gap, causing you to 'die'.
- Room item: Aggressive dooting
Robot version of Peekaboo.
- Enemy: ??
- Room item: Spins around repeatedly before falling on their head.
Robot version of Peppy.
- Enemy: It charges towards you and drops on its belly so it glides into impact. Hence its attack maneuver, it only appears in icy slippery levels.
- Room item: Marches around
Robot version of Pocito.
- Enemy: It charges toward you once it sees you from great distance, making it one of the most aggressive robots.
- Room item: Stretches their limbs and creates electricity and yells.
Robot version of Pooky.
- Enemy: It charges towards you and has a bit of defense from its metal egg shell if you try to harm it by stomping on it. It however is dazed for a short bit, leaving it vulnerable.
- Room item: Duck under eggshell
Robot version of Rocky.
- Enemy: It is far larger than most robot Moshlings and throw itself on the ground when you are near it, attempting to flatten you. It is based of -and functions exactly the same as- a Whomp, a classic Super Mario enemy.
- Room item - Stomps and makes noise
Robot version of ROFL.
- Enemy: Once you jump over it, it jumps up to bite you. It's a reverse of Robo Quack's attack move.
- Room item: Jumps and bites
Robot version of Rooby.
- Enemy: Attemtps to have one-on-one combat with you.
- Room item: n/a