Roxy the Precious Prism/Priceless Prism is an ultra rare Moshling in the Secrets set within the Moshi Monsters franchise. Roxy is a Rox that is so fragile and priceless they are afraid to touch anything in fear they will shatter.
Deep beneath the Twinkly-Dink mines of Kaleido Island lies a rich seam of powerful Rox. But Precious Prisms don't hang out down there. It's far too obvious! Plus they might bump into ol' Buster diggin' for sparkly stuff. These secret Moshlings are so priceless they're scared to lay a finger on anything (including themselves!) in case they leave smudges. That's why they wear silly white gloves 24/7. But so would you, if you were made of 100% pure Rox. The only way to catch 'em is to get diggin'. Handle with care; they often shatter into squillions of pieces. Zzing!
Deep beneath the Twinkly-Dink mines lays a rich seam of Rox. But Precious Prisms don't hang out there. It's too obvious! These super Ultra Rare Moshlings are so priceless they're scared to lay a finger on anything (including themselves!) in case they leave smudges, hence the silly white gloves. Crazier still, they often shatter into squillions of pieces. Handle with care!
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
There's a reason these Moshlings are ultra-rare - no one knows where they come from! Some used to think that Precious Prisms came from the Twinkly-Dink mines but that was just a rumour.
These secretive gems aren't seen that much, as they hide away, afraid of getting smudges on their beautiful, shiny facets. They're so scared of this, in fact, they even wear gloves themselves! But there's a good reason for their fears: they are so fragile they can easily shatter into sparkly little pieces!
I once spotted a Precious Prism during the Great Rox Rush of Eleventy Seven, but I can't remember where.
Priceless, fastidious, fragile.
Vinegar baths and buffing machines.
Magpies and fingerprints.
- In Zack Binspin's song, Moptop Tweenybop (My Hair's Too Long), Roxy can be seen dancing alongside Gabby and Penny near the end.
- Before the release of Series 2, Roxy's figure could only be obtained with the Moshling Treehouse.
- Roxy's Radiant Rose's seed code is: HOBBIDIDANCE.
- Roxy was the first coded Moshling to be released in the zoo.
- In addition, Roxy was the first Moshling to be released on their own, without the other three Secrets Moshlings, rather than having an entire set released at once.