|Release Date||March 30th 2010|
Ever wondered why a cute little puppy want to boing around wearing a rubbery frog suit? Me too, but Froggie Doggies are too busy yelling 'ribbit' to answer silly questions. I keep several in my private zoo and I still can't work it out. Maybe there's something in the water? If you know different, feel free to get in touch. Oh yes, and if you fancy catchng one of the jolly pooches, just tug on its pink bow. It deflates that bizarre bouncy outfit in seconds. Ftsssst! If that doesn't work, try popping it with a pin. Bang!!!
Ever wonder why a cute little puppy want to boing around wearing a rubbery frog suit? Of course you have, but Froggie Doggies are too busy yelling 'ribbit' to answer silly questions. Well, they think they are frogs. The best way to catch one of these jolly pooches is to tug on its pink bow because it will deflate its bizarre bouncy outfit. If that doesn't work try popping it with a pin. POP!
These dogs think they're frogs so they often gather at Lillypad Lake and Croak Creek – bad idea as they can't swim. Ribbit!
Loopy-loo, deluded, hilarious.
Pond life and fairy princesses.
Garlic butter and knitting needles.
- In Buster's Lost Moshlings (App), Scamp looks through ice and spots a frog in a dog costume instead of a dog in a frog costume.
- Scamp appears in Blingo's music video, Diggin' Ya Lingo.
- He also appears in the video for the Missy Kix Dance along with other Moshlings and Missy Kix.
- If you look closely at him in the zoo, you will see that his frog costume actually blinks.
- Scamp's Moshling Collection toy (now available online and in stores) comes with the Croakus seed.
The Missy Kix Dance
Diggin' Ya Lingo