Say 'allo to the curious little Moshlings who just love solving mysteries, investigating strange goings-on and sticking their hyper-sensitive hooters into other Moshis' business. I once hired several Surreal Snoopers to look into the disapearance of my Great Uncle Furbert. What a waste of time that was! I soon discovered that these artful Moshlings are surreal, when I caught one riding around my ranch on a pasta unicycle with a meat shoe on its head and a string of kippers round its waist. Bonkers!
Say 'allo to the curious little Moshlings who just love solving mysteries and sticking their hyper-sensitive hooters into other Moshis' business. Genuinely surreal they also enjoy riding pasta unicycles, wearing meat shoes on their heads and wrapping kippers around their waists. Bonkers!
Based in and around Strudel Station, but Surreal Snoopers like to nose around almost any area of the Moshi world.
Nosy, surreal, officious.
The smell of oil paint and flash photography.
Pips and Ponies.
- Scrumpy first appeared on the Moshi Offer promotion website.
- His figure is also released in the Poppet Goes Arty Playset.
- Scrumpy's name was first confirmed in the Ultimate Collector's Guide.
- Scrumpy's seed combination was first revealed in the Moshi Monsters Magazine.
- There was a glitch with Scrumpy's seed combination in the first few days, causing it not to work.
- On April 3rd 2013, his combination was released on The Daily Growl.