Sneezing Channels is a Moshi Monsters song featuring ShiShi the Sneezing Panda. The song was first hinted to come out on November 12 when a picture was posted on The Daily Growl, and on November 22 the song was officially released for members to watch at the Jollywood TV Studios.
ShiShi is changing channels and find on to her liking; a cooking programm, but it gets interrupted by "breaking news" showing the puppet version of Roary Scrawl. This displeases ShiShi and at that moment her nose begins to tickle. Her sneezing has some sort of magical ability that makes her teleport to programms on TV, while being dressed accordingly. And every time she sneezes, she switches channels. In the lyrics, this is thusly described as "sneezing channels".
She enters a total of five channels.
- The cooking programm where she watched originally. She wants to lick the mixer spoon of the Wamwoo Cake recipe but sneezes.
- A dance contest programm called the M Factor. Shishi performs just like that.
- The "breaking news" programm that interrupted the cooking programm. Upon realising this, ShiShi is again displeased.
- After sneezing she is back at the M Factor. One judge is a bit bored but that doesn't hold back ShiShi.
- At a shopping channel, she gets excited over plates featuring her and seems sad knowing she'll lose it once sneezing.
- She seemed to have sneezed too hard as she enters real life channel Moshi TV. She is ready to hit the bong, but sneezes herself back to her cushion in front of her TV.
- The M Factor is a parody of the X Factor.
- Simon Growl is based on Simon Cowell; the creator of the X Factor, but does not feature in this video. Instead there are only other Sneezing Panda's as judges, where one is negative, similairy to how Simon Growl acts.
- It is not known if Simon Growl is supposed to be the creator of the M Factor in the Moshi Monsters universe.