Perhaps the cutest Moshlings of all, Baby Tumteedums are sweet little demi-dinos that just want to be loved. Hatched from mysterious marzipan eggs, these wide-eyed critters are always looking for someone (or something) to look after them. And that’s strange because they age in reverse, so babies are actually hundreds of years old. It's just a shame they're not very chatty, as I'd love to find out if these old timers know anything about my great uncle's disappearance. Unfortunately they're always too busy scoffing up yuckberries and boiled eggs dipped in vinegar.
Maybe the cutest Moshlings of all, Baby Tumteedums are sweet little demi-dinos that just want to be loved. Hatched from mysterious marzipan eggs, these wide-eyed critters are always looking for someone (or something) to look after them. And that’s strange because they age in reverse, so babies are actually hundreds of years old. Confused? You should be, because as well as being ancient, Baby Tumteedums can eat two hundred yuckberries in a single day.
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
- Main article: The Official Collectable Figures Guide
Baby Tumteedums are sweet little demi-dinos that are hatched from mysterious marzipan eggs.These Moshlings always need someone to look after them but it's not because they are so young. Quite the opposite, actually: Baby Tumteedums age in reverse, so although they look like babies they're actually hundreds of years old!
They particularly love boiled cabbage and shuffling around in their carpet slippers, and are often found close to yuckberry bushes, stuffing their faces with the juicy fruit.
- Main article: Character Encyclopedia
Ever since they hatched from marzipan eggs, sweet little Snookums and the other Baby Tumteedums have been searching for someone to cake care of them. Despite their baby-blue like appearance, these dinky Dinos are actually ageing backwards, so the littlest ones are actually ancient!
Cuddly Baby Tumteedums are adorable. They love hanging with - and onto - everyone, including Buster Bumblechops. But sometimes their constant clinginess can get a little too much.
Cute little Snookums and the sensitive Tumteedums love their critter comforts, so they often wear comfy slippers. And if they hear loud music, they protect their tiny Tumteedum ears with their prehistoric paws!
- Moshling type: Dinos
- Species: Baby Tumteedum
- Habitat: Near a yuckberry bush or at Stinky Hollow
- Dino playmates: Doris, Pooky, Gurgle
- Tumteedum tummies love a tickle or two.
- Buster Bumblechops describes Snookum's tongue as the cutest in Monstro City.
- Their arms are always ready for a hug.
If you find a Loganberry Bush, you'll probably find a Baby Tumteedum lurking nearby. When there not eating, these charming tots gather near the Candy Cane Caverns.
Timid, long in the tooth, trusting.
Sugary tea and carpet slippers.
Loud music and toenail clippings.
- Snookums can be attracted when planting for Oddie as Oddie can be caught from a Purple, Black and Yellow Star Blossoms. Thus meaning that both Moshlings need three Star Blossoms. There is a 1:18 chance that you will get Snookums when you are planting for Oddie.
- According to the Moshi Monsters Character Encyclopedia, Snookums' tounge is the cutest in Monstro City.
- Main article: Figures
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards