Suey was confirmed in The Ultimate Moshlings Collector's Guide and in the Ultimate Sticker Collection.
Bashful Bowlheads love to hang out with Kittens of Good Fortune (Tingaling) so don't be surprised if they are together.
I first encountered a Bashful Bowlhead on Hong Bong Island. It was about to scarper so I tried to grab the sticks in their bowly brain, but then my translator, Dr Unwin Babble (Who travelled extensively in Hong Bong) explained that their chopsticks are actually sensitive feelers used to sense danger. It took me ages to get the soy sauce out of my socks! Tasty!
Feeling peckish? Then why not hook up with a Bashful Bowlhead because these shy Moshlings produce a never-ending supply of slurp-tastic noodles from their bowl-like bonces. You'll need a knife and a fork because their chopsticks are actually sensitive feelers used to sense danger.
The Official Collectable Figures Guide
- Main article: The Official Collectable Figures Guide
These shy but popular Moshlings are handy to have around, especially when your tummy is grumbling, as they produce a never-ending supply of slurp-tastic noodles from their heads! Keep an eye out for them in Won Ton Bay on Hong Bong Island.
Won Ton Bay on Hong Bong Island. You'll also find Bashful Bowlheads searching for fortune cookies in the Terry Aargh Keys.
Spicy, timid, popular.
Kittens of Good Fortune and five-spice flavored crisps.
Cutlery and lemon dishwasher tablets.
- Suey's name came from the American-Chinese cuisine, Chop Suey.
- Their habitat "Terry Aargh Keys" is a pun on Teriyaki, a Japanese cooking technique.
- Suey's audio file in-game is far louder than any of the other Moshlings.
- Their in-game onclick SWF animation is the only Moshling file to date that has an audio file that occurs along with the animation itself. Normally, the animation and audio would be entirely separate.
- Suey is a black belt in origami.
- Main article: Figures
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards