Swizzle's debut was in Issue #33 of the Moshi Monsters Magazine wherein they featured as a sticker.
Maybe it's their terrible eyesight but Swaggering Swines simply can’t walk in a straight line. They usually swagger along the street in a preposterous fashion, before stopping to ‘tag’ walls with graffiti using their rubbery, ink-soaked snouts. And don’t be fooled by the blingy necklaces – they’re just great big pineapple rings!
The All-New Moshlings Collector's Guide
- Main article: The All-New Moshlings Collector's Guide
Maybe it's their terrible eyesight but Swaggering Swines simply can't walk in a straight line. They usually swagger along the street in a ridiculous fashion, before stopping to 'tag' walls with graffiti using their rubbery, ink-soaked snouts. And don't be fooled by the blingy necklaces, they're actually great big pineapple rings, which I must confess are delicious! I should know because I once caught a Swaggering Swine trying to write its name on the walls of Bumblechops Manor and it apologized by giving me its juicy bling. In fact that same Swaggering Swine now works for me, sealing my letters with its inky snout.
Head to Ker-Ching Canyon and you’re sure to see a few of these trotter-tapping characters snorting along to the latest tunes.
Precious, preposterous, boastful.
Affected, preposterous, boastful.
Pineapple rings and loud snorting.
Flashy Foxes and lampposts.
- Swizzle dislikes lampposts as it has weak eyes - the light these emit Swizzle is sensitive to.
- In addition, Swizzle "simply can't walk in a straight line" - thus, Swizzle must bump into them from time to time.
- Swizzle dislikes Blingo's species as they provide rivalry in terms of general swagger.
- Swizzle was confirmed to be in the Hipsters on March 7th, 2014.
- Swizzle's name was originally Shizzle but was changed shortly before general public reveal.
- Despite not releasing in-game Swizzle has an available obtainable in-game item.
- Main article: Figures
Mash Up cards
- Main article: Mash Up cards